Why United Kingdom
Choosing an university or college is an important decision and one should examine all the options.UK provides the best of all options for students to study for their higher education.
Many research activity at UK universities is rated as one of the best in the world and rated as excellent many surveys. Universities and colleges have the reputation to invest in excellent facilities from libraries, computer and science labs, to sports centres, theatres and art studios. It is ensured that all the students have the access to equipment and enough time to talk to their tutors and lecturers.
- Living Cost : 600 – 1000 GBP
- Course fee :UG Program 6,500 – 12,000 GBP pa
:Masters 7,00 – 15,000 GBP pa
Universities in Ireland offer a wide range of opportunities in post-secondary courses, vocational and technical training. They offer quality graduate and postgraduate programs to students and most of the institutions have their own eligibility criteria .
- Accepts student's for post-graduation with 15 yrs of education, unlike some countries.
- One of the best education systems in Europe (2004 IMD World competitiveness Report) with a history rich in tradition and learning.
- Quality education leading to rapid growth of economy. It has 4.4% unemployment rate.
- Over 2, 00,000 international students.
- 1 year master's degree
- No prior work experience required for MBA
- International Students can work Part-time (approximately 20 hrs/week)
- Excellent wages: € 8-9 per hr
- Government policy on investment in research to develop Ireland as a knowledge society.
- Close links between educational institutions & thriving economy.
- Temperate climate. It rarely drops below freezing and snow is uncommon.
- Modern lively, safe & secure environment in which one can live, work & study.
- An English speaking country.
- Reputation of Irish people for friendliness.
- Living Cost : 6,000 – 10,000 per annum
- Course fee :UG Programs 8,000 – 14,000
:Masters 8,000 – 14,000
Germany is the third most popular destination among international students in the world.More than twelve percent of students at German universities come from abroad – just like you. Germany is an attractive place to study and German university degrees are highly respected by employers worldwide.
An important guiding principle of the German education system as a whole, and one in accordance with which individual higher education institutions regulate activities taking place within them, is the principle of ‘The Unity of Learning and Research,’ which is at the core of, what is referred to as the “the dual education system.”
The combining of the theoretical and practical educations (with a strong emphasis on apprenticeship), makes German higher education institutions into settings where teaching and research not only cohabitate, but prop each other up and act synergistically.
- Major Intake in JAN-FEB and September
- Living Cost : 500 -700
- Course fee :Masters 12,000 -16,000
Higher Education in Australia is a complete life changing experience for a student.All the students can be assured of the quality education as there is much emphasis on quality teaching and research. The system is responsible for the type of education which has helped in many technological advances .They provide emphasis on education system which is innovative and helps the students in developing their overall outlook.
Australia seems to be high on the list for many reason
- For Indian students 12+3 is acceptable for the master degree
- Cost of living and the tuition fee is affordable compared to UK and USA etc ...
- High standards of education in international terms and good research facility available state of art equipment
- Duration for the master course is 1-2 years
- Currently over 65,000 students studying in Australia
- Australian education are recognized world wide
- VISA process is fair
- Safe country with pleasant climate and a stable democracy
- July / Aug
- Living cost : AUD 18,000-20,000 per annum
- Course fee :UG programs AUD 14,000 – 20,000 pa
:PG Programs AUD 14,000- 23,000 pa
Singapore has been one of the finest places for higher education.It has the reputation of being one of the most popular education destinations in Asia, completely both for the undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Vibrant and Cosmopolitan Lifestyle
It is known for its vibrant and cosmopolitan lifestyle .The country's high standard of living is one of the main things that all the students can be assured of. Being one of the global business hub provides an advantage for the students to get quality jobs.
Singapore offers many career options and networking facilities for the global citizens who are keen to apply for exciting opportunities .
The procedures is as follows:
- Admission requirement and procedure simple and easy
- Please contact the student advisor
- Living Cost : 800 to 1200 SGD
- Course fee :UG Program 5000 – 12,000 SGD
:Masters 15,000 – 45,000 SGD
Why New Zealand
New Zealand has an international reputation as the provider of quality education. They have a safe learning environment which provides excellent study opportunities and support services for all the international students.
All the Campus are highly international, with students from all corners of the globe studying and socialising together.
It offers a progressive education which helps the students in taking a leading place in the exciting global environment, with many students working in collaborative research in many prestigious overseas universities. There are many state-of-the-art facilities which helps many students in gaining good reputation in work scenario.
Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week part time and can earn NZ$ 8 per hour. After successful completion of the course the student can apply for a 1 year Graduate Job search permit. If the students gains adequate points he can apply for New Zealand Permanent Residency.
- Course fee and living cost
- Diploma and Bachelor NZ$ 15,000-18,000
- Post-graduation NZ$ 18,000-25,000
- Living Cost NZ$ 10,000-12,000